The Thingamajig facilitates hands-on learning, improves focus and enhances fine motor skills, hand eye coordination and problem-solving abilities.
- Super soft fidget tool, which increases focus and reduces anxiety by keeping fingers busy releasing pent up energy alleviating stress, tension and boredom in the classroom at home and on the go.
- Silently helps children from 3-8 improve fine motor skills, problem solving, counting, zipper skills and strengthen hand eye coordination
- Actively engages kids in tactile exploration through their natural fascination with zippers, button, snaps and pastel colors as well as their interest in materials and counting numbers.
- The portable 7x5.5x2.5” sensory cushion silently enables fidgeting motion without disturbing others and can be kept in a backpack and used at school, home or when in the car
- Excellent for special education students with sensory and distinctive needs. Great fidget dementia pillow. Exceptional PT and OT therapy tools.
- Kids learn how to identify colors and count as the bright fun straps, zippers, cord and buckles hold their attention.
- Excellent at school, home, church, on long car trips and when traveling.
- Lab safety tested