Fuzzy Chair Feet reduce noise in the classroom from sliding chairs creating a calmer learning environment while protecting floors
- Thick 4mm+ felt polyester material surrounding a heavy-duty rubber interior keeping classrooms with hard floors quiet enriching the setting for students and teachers
- An attractive, long-lasting solution to defending hard school floors from scraping, scratching, and damage each time a chair is moved, avoiding costly repair expenses
- The traditional school chair acquires a little bouncy flexibility of movement increasing student focus improving productivity
- The precut design allows for quick, easy assembly without tools for most school chair legs with a base up to 1.25” in diameter. Incisions can be made on the circumference of the precut hole to extend the width for slightly larger chair legs
- Small 1.8” in diameter golf ball size Fuzzy Chair Feet are more attractive than standard tennis balls and are available in appealing colors with matching seams.
- Designed to last, each hugs chair legs securely and the floor glides won’t crack, tear or fall off. Eliminates the need to cut up tennis balls or use felt pads that have to constantly be replaced.
- Lab safety tested